Why hire me to photograph your farm or agri-business?
Because of my experience in photography and advertising.
I love farming AND I understand business and marketing
• Up to 1 hour of photography, as many outfit changes and/or location(s), including travel, that fall within one hour
• 3 high-resolution digital files with license to use/print for farm/commercial use or personal family use
• Additional hours - $75/hour
• Sundays & holidays - $125/hour
• Additional high-resolution digital files $50/per file, Entire set $899
• Travel over 30 miles of Leaf River 31 - 60 miles $25, flat fee
Over 60 miles, ask for a quote!
All Sessions Include
• Planning session (Zoom, phone or on-location)
• Travel within 30 miles of Leaf River, IL
• Zoom or phone order appointment
• Home or office delivery or meet-up at no charge for your
ordered prints and gift items
Why do I need photos of my farm or agri-business?
There are a variety of reasons why you might need photos of your farm or agri-business.
• Promotion of your farm or agri-business; marketing needs such as social media, website, marketing collateral or farmers markets
• Preserving family farm history through photographs, albums and other photographic media
• For yourself by means of unique, one-of-a kind home decor and gifts that can be cherished now in your home and passed on to future generations later
What would you photograph on my farm or in my agri-business?
It could be anything from product photography of your ingenious invention, your staff spreading fertilizer in a field, a prized animal, a restored tractor where lots of memories were made together between a grandfather and grandson ... you name it! We'll plan your session together to ensure you have the collection of images you desire along with expectations of what to prepare and have ready on the day of your session.
• At your farm or agri-business
• With a prop or several props
• Working and action shots
• With a product
• At a special location
Where are you based and do you travel?
My husband and I have a Hereford beef cattle farm near Leaf River, IL. Yes, I expect to travel when photographing your farm or agri-business! I do all my photography on-location.
Do you have smaller packages?
The agriculture world understands custom work better than anyone. Your inputs like time, equipment, insurance, etc. are valuable. You're not necessarily paying me for hourly time, but also for the countless hours I’ve spent learning how to perfect my skills behind the camera and on the computer. In addition, for my experience (and degree) in marketing and advertising. Just think about the hours you've spent behind the wheel of a tractor, combine or sprayer, or time spent with livestock. I would not have the same skill level as you, but I would VALUE your time and hope you would charge me accordingly and fairly if I needed to hire you.
My session fee covers things such as:
• Planning/consultation (email, phone calls, etc.)
• Traveling to/from session
• Downloading and backing up your images
• Culling & editing a collection just for you
• Posting collection online and communicating with you
• Getting your digital images ready with proper license
When will we get our photos?
You will receive a password-protected online gallery link with all your photos approximately 2 weeks after you session (sometimes more or less depending on the season I photograph your story). From the gallery, you will be able to choose your favorites, pick out your digital files and also order prints and gift/boutique items.
How many pictures will we receive?
For 2 hours of photography, you will receive between 65-125 edited images. I always choose quality rather than quantity and that's why I will choose the best and more significant photos to tell your story. Edited images mean they will be color-corrected to printing at my lab specification, light editorial retouching (if necessary) and some special effects. If more artwork/retouching is desired then it will be quoted on a per-project basis.
Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
Contact me to get started on your farm or agri-business photography session. We'll plan according to the time of year you'd like your farm or agri-business photographed to ensure the best possible experience.