I offer stock photography options for your commercial agriculture-related imaging needs featuring farm life, Hereford cattle, livestock, baby calves, cows, cats, tractors, idyllic scenery and sunsets. Not sold on other stock photo sites so you get a custom one-of-a-kind, unique image. Curated content available upon request. Ready to see what I can offer? Contact me.


What is copyright?

"Copyright law in the United States prohibits the unauthorized copying of a “work of authorship.” In 1988, the following amendment was added to address visual works including photography: Pictorial, graphic, and sculptural works” include two-dimensional and three-dimensional works of fine, graphic, and applied art, photographs, prints and art reproductions, maps, globes, charts, diagrams, models, and technical drawings, including architectural plans. Such works shall include works of artistic craftsmanship insofar as their form but not their mechanical or utilitarian aspects are concerned; the design of a useful article, as defined in this section, shall be considered a pictorial, graphic, or sculptural work only if, and only to the extent that, such design incorporates pictorial, graphic, or sculptural features that can be identified separately from, and are capable of existing independently of, the utilitarian aspects of the article." >>Read More

Basically, if I take a picture, I hold the copyright of that image because I am the creator.

What is licensing?

"Licensing an image means that you are giving someone permission to use your image to create a certain number of products during a certain time period and, most important, compensate you accordingly."  >>Read More

Basically, if you want to use my image, I can license the image for you to use for specific uses and duration. I do not sell the copyright because as creator I will hold that forever.  However, I can license the image for you to use in a specific manner. Think about how Disney™ licenses their image(s). You can buy Disney™ apparel, home goods, children’s shoes, etc. They have licensed their copyrighted material for specific uses.


Do you have a specific client or project where you’d like to use my image(s)?   Contact me for commercial and editorial use licensing. Be sure to include as many details about the project such as budget, placement and duration for a custom quote. I currently do not offer personal use licensing.

How do I know what type of license I need?

Commercial use licensing: "Photography used to sell or otherwise promote a product, service or idea." >>Read More

Examples of commercial use:

  • print advertising
  • billboards
  • web advertising
  • public relations
  • annual reports
  • web sites
  • brochures
  • product packaging


Editorial use licensing "Photography used for educational or journalistic purposes. >>Read More

Examples of editorial use:

  • magazines
  • newspapers
  • on-line news sources


Don’t have a specific project or client in mind? Use my royalty-free or rights-managed license agreement for commercial use. I do not license my images for personal use at this time.

Royalty-free:  Pay once for a commercial license to use my image(s) now and in the future. You must still abide by the license terms spelled out in the use agreement.  >>Read More

Rights-managed:  Pay for each commercial use of my image(s). For example, if you purchase a RM license agreement for social media use, and then find yourself needing a RM license agreement for print use you will need to purchase an additional RM license to be able to use the image(s) in a new format. RM can be given either in a non-exclusive agreement or exclusive agreement.  >>Read More

Still have questions? Please contact me and I’ll be happy to help!